Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year

Well as we close out 2015 We bring in the New Year with sparkle and shine. Today's card has some embossing, a gold doily and some gold sequins. The new catalog will be starting soon and I wanted to show you what you could make with some of the new papers that will be coming on January 5th. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

Add some gold embossing powder and heat-set.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Additional supplies used:
ATG tape runner, heat tool and EK Success powder tool.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.
Thank you for visiting.

You're Just Lovely card

Hello and welcome to today's post. Summer is almost over so I wanted to create a colorful and flowery card before it's time to work ...