Sunday, December 27, 2015

Scrapbook Layout Using December Hip Kit

Hello and welcome back after some much needed time off. I hope everyone enjoyed the Holidays with their families and ready to jump back into the normal routine.
Today I want to share a layout with you that uses the December Hip Kit and I have to say I love the papers and the embellishments in this kit. I also used a phrase stamp from Becky Higgins at the top of the page where I will eventually write my journaling. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting.

Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...