Friday, September 4, 2015

Halloween Series #2- Happy Scenes meets Holiday Home

Hello and welcome to the second installment of the Halloween series.
There were 2 stamp sets used on this card, some of the new DSP from the Holiday catalog, and Clear embossing powder over the Tangelo Twist sentiment. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

I had never used clear embossing powder over colored ink before and I like how it turned out.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, embossing bag, heat tool.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back next Friday for more Halloween inspiration.

Lift Me Up birthday card

Hello and welcome to another card posting. Today I wanted to feature the Lift Me Up bundle and make it more masculine but I think this car...