Thursday, July 9, 2015

One sheet Wonder 12x12 Designer Series Paper- card #3 and card #4

Hello and welcome to the blog today. The next two card have a Calypso Coral card base and strips of the DSP with sentiments from 2 stamp sets. I love this color combo and I hope you will too. Take a look at the cards below and let me know what you think. . Remember that the original measurements are not mine but can be found on Laura Borchert's YouTube channel@https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulYZR5mK6n_8zLj8c7QCtA.
Card #3
Additional supplies: ATG tape runner


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Card #4

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Here's another look at both of the cards. Let me know what you think of each and check back often for more inspiration.


 Measurements:
1st cut 12”x12” sheet of Designer Series paper down to 5 ½” (watch direction of patterns)
  • 5 ½”x 4 ¼” (cut diagonally) • 5 ½”x2 ¼” • 5 ½”x2” • 5 ½”x1 ¾” • 5 ½”x1 ½”
Now cut the leftover piece , which should be 6 ½”x12” • 4 ¼”x1 ½” • 4 ½”x3 ½” • 2”x2” • 2”x4” • 1 ½”x4 • 1 ½”x1 ½” (3)



Lift Me Up birthday card

Hello and welcome to another card posting. Today I wanted to feature the Lift Me Up bundle and make it more masculine but I think this car...