Happy Monday to everyone. I thought I should get started on my Christmas cards since I have so many to prepare and send out. I make individual cards for everyone and that can take a little bit of time. Do you make one card style for everyone on your list or individual ones? Leave a comment and let me know. Either way you do it, I have some inspiration for you with 2 versions of the same layout. Take a look at the cards I have made and let me know which is your favorite.
2. Stamp Wreath on Whisper White card stock using Mossy Meadow ink then stamp berries with Real Red ink. Die cut with coordinating framelits.
3. Die cut the bow and the word "JOY" out of Real Red card stock.
4. Adhere bow to wreath using 2-way glue pen and Jow to the bottom center of the card base.
5. Pop wreath up on dimensionals and adhere to center of card front.
Now for the second card.
2. Follow directions for the first card steps 2-5 and add Wink of Stella to the berries.
Additional supplies: Zig 2-way Glue pen, Wink of stella Glitter pen
I hope you have enjoyed today's projects and will check back often for more inspiration.