Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
1. Start with a 5” x 4 ¼” card base of Crushed Curry cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock to 4 ¾” x 4”
3. Cut a piece of Flashback DSP to 4 ½” x 3 ¾” and adhere to the Melon Mambo panel.
4. Cut a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock using the #2 Deco label and then cut the #1 Deco label from Whisper White cardstock. Run the Melon Mambo Deco piece through the Zig Zag embossing folder, using the Big Shot.
5. Stamp the image from Sketched Birthday stamp set onto Whisper White piece using Pool Party ink, then use the Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write marker to color the cupcake top.
6. Wrap Crushed Curry ribbon around the Melon Mambo and DSP layers using glue dots.
7. Adhere the focal image to the embossed Melon Mambo piece and the pop up with dimensional and adhere in the center of the card.
For the inside of the card I simply cut another piece of 4 ¾” x 4” Melon Mambo cardstock and adhere it.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.