Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
2. Make a layer ( 5 ¼ “x 4”) from Perfect Plum Core’dinations card stock 2 times (one for the inside)and then run through the Fancy Fan embossing folder.
3. Using the Squares framelits collection, the largest plain square, cut a piece of Very Vanilla Core’dinations and then another one in the next size down out of a piece of Wisteria Wonder Core’dinations card stock.
4. Next cut a circle from Very Vanilla Core’dinations card stock using the Circle Framelits and the Big shot machine (any die cutting machine will do).
5. Stamp an image from Sketched Birthday stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink- I used the cake- then color the image using Stampin’ Write markers (Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon) and a light brown maker was used for the icing.
6. On a scrap of Very Vanilla Core’dinations stamp the Happy Birthday from the same stamp set in Perfect Plum ink.
7. To assemble the card: Wrap the embossed Perfect Plum panel with the Wisteria Wonder seam binding ribbon and then using the liquid glue adhere the embossed card stock to the cardbase. Adhere the Wisteria Wonder square to the Very Vanilla square and then pop up with dimensional and adhere to the embossed panel. Place the stamped image piece in the center of the Wister Wonder and then place the cut Happy Birthday image below. Scatter medium pearls round the card.
8. For the inside: adhere the Perfect Plum card stock and the Wisteria Wonder cardstock and then adhere to the inside of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.