Skip to main content

Happy Birthday


I know it's the Holiday season but I still have birthday cards to get ready and send out, so that's what I have for you today. I've had these supplies in my stash for a while and thought it was time to put them to work.  I think the card came out well
Stamps: Recollections: Clear stamps- Sentiments, Fiskars: Make a Wish Quotes
Paper: SU Whisper White, Core’dinations Solid Dyed Core Chocolate Lovers, Studio Calico- Take Note paper pad
Ink: SU Baked Brown Sugar
Other: Wood veneer Stars, SU Paper Trimmer, ATG tape runner

Instructions:
1.       Cut card base to measure 4 ¼”x 5 ½” out of the Chocolate cardshock.
2.       Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 4”x 5 ¼” and adhere to the card base.  Then cut a    piece of patterned paper to 3 3/8” x 4” and adhere to the Whisper White piece leaving a small border of the Whisper White showing at the bottom and then cut another piece of patterned paper from the same pack to ¼”x 4” and adhere to the top of the first patterned paper.
3.       Stamp Happy Birthday sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar, centered on the Whisper White piece.
4.       Adhere 3 wood veneer stars on the ¼” strip of patterned paper, centered, using favorite adhesive.
5.       For the inside: cut another piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 4”x 5 ¼” and then a strip of one of the patterned papers to ¼”x 4” to adhere to the bottom of the inside panel.

I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...