Monday, December 15, 2014

Birthday card #2

Today's card was inspired by a YouTube video by Linda Lapotka and I just loved the quilt look so much I had to create my own version.  Take a look below and tell me what you think.
Materials: 
Stamps: Hampton Arts- Birthday Bash
Paper: Pebbles- Sunnyside (6x6) paper pad, Core’dinations Solid-Dyed core- Chocolate Lovers Smooth Texture card stock, SU Whisper White
Ink: SU Pear Pizzazz
Fibers: Offray- Pink ribbon
Other: Recollections- 3d foam squares, ATG Tape runner, SU Paper trimmer


Thanks again Linda for such great inspiration.

I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.

Lift Me Up birthday card

Hello and welcome to another card posting. Today I wanted to feature the Lift Me Up bundle and make it more masculine but I think this car...