1. Cut Hello Honey card stock to create a standard size card base in the landscape position.
2. Die cut the leaves, crinkle and then ink the edges with Ranger Walnut distress ink.
3. Cut a piece of the Blackberry Bliss card stock a little smaller than the card base.
4. Adhere 2 of the leaves straight to the Blackberry Bliss layer and the leaf on the left gets dimensionals.
5. Color 3 Jewels with the Old Olive Blendability marker and adhere to the top left of the card front.
6. Stamp sentiment from the Holiday Home stamp set in Blackberry Bliss on Hello Honey card stock and die cut with the smallest banner framelits. Adhere the banner to the bottom right over the leaves.
I hope you have enjoyed this project and please check back often for inspiration.