Skip to main content

Celebrate card

Do you struggle with masculine cards? I do but today I have created a card that is clean and simple using a little dry embossing, die-cutting and paper layering. The Designer Series Paper used for this card is retired but any plaid paper would do as long as it coordinates. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.

.

Shop with me at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/createwithtiffany/

Supplies
.

Instructions:

1. Create a card base from Night of Navy card stock to measure 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.

2. Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 4” x 5 ¼” and then place in the embossing folder and roll through the Big Shot machine. Adhere to the card front with Tear & Tape adhesive.

3. Next, I cut 1 ½” x 1 ½” squares out of Crushed Curry card stock (3 times) and then cut slightly smaller squares (1 3/8” x 1 3/8”) from DSP. Adhere the squares together and then place on left side of the embossed panel as shown in the photo above.

4. Cut another piece of Crushed Curry card stock to 2 ¾” x 3 ¾” and a coordinating piece of DSP slightly smaller. Adhere the 2 pieces together and pop up with dimensionals down the middle and on the right side of the panel.

5. Die cut the swirly circle from Crushed Curry card stock (I should have back the card stock with adhesive sheet) and dot on some fine-tip glue in places to adhere to the focal panel.

6. Stamp the banner and sentiment on Very Vanilla card stock using Night of Navy ink. Punch out the banner and pop up on dimensionals and place centered on the swirly circle.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...