Saturday, August 12, 2017

Ribbon of Courage cards

Hello and happy Saturday to everyone. Today I have created 2 cards in different color palettes but not for a specific reason. I mainly used markers to color in the image and kept everything very clean and simple. Take a look at the projects below and let me know what you think.


Another version


Supplies:
Additional supplies:Fun Foam

  1. Create a card base (2) from Whisper White card stock to measure 4 ¼” x 11” and score at 5 ½”.
  1. Cut a Whisper White card stock panel to measure 4” x 5 ¼” (2 for each card base and 2 for the inside of each card).
  1. On the Whisper White panel stamp the focal image and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Color the image in using the Stampin’ Write markers.
  1. Sponge the edges of the focal panel with coordinating ink. Pop up the panel on Fun Foam and adhere to the card base using Tear & Tape adhesive.
 
    The inside of the card was left blank for a personal message.

    Here are the cards side by side.  Which one is your favorite?

    I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

    Joy to all Card

    Today I have 2 different versions of the same card design. I love the foil snowflakes and the patterned paper corners. I love the dry emboss...