Additional supplies: ATG tape runner, DCWV Foiled card stock stack.
1. Create a card base from Old Olive card stock that is 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White card stock as a mat and adhere to the card base using ATG tape runner and then cut a slightly smaller piece of foiled card stock and adhere on top of the white panel.
3. Die-cut largest oval from the Warmth and Cheer DSP, using the Big Shot, and adhere to the foiled card stock.
4. On Whisper White card stock, stamp, die-cut and color all of the images. Glue the berries to the holly leaves using Fine-Tip glue pen and adhere in each corner using mini glue dots.
5. Adhere the snowman image to the Old Olive label die-cut using ATG and then pop it all up on dimensional and place in the center of the oval DSP.
6. Place the sentiments on either side of the focal image.
For the inside of the card I simply placed a 4” x 5 ¼” panel of Whisper White card stock with a 1” strip of the foiled card stock at the bottom.
I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.