Monday, October 19, 2015

Embellished Ornaments and A Little Something

Hello and welcome to today's post. I've been pretty busy with my full time job this past week and this week is looking even more harrowing, but I wanted to share with you a card I created. It's a Christmas themed card but I think it can also be used for every day card sending by changing up the colors. The card has some gold, some vellum and some heat embossing on it. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Additional supplies used: Anti static bag and Heat tool.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration.

Deer Merry Christmas Wishes card

Hello and welcome to the post for today with a deer, a foil snowflake and some stamping.  This was a fun card to create and very easy to put...