Skip to main content

Weekly Deals

Here's what on sale at Stampin' Up this week. 

Basic Black 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Basic Black 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Boys Will Be Boys Wood Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Boys Will Be Boys Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Grateful Heart Thanksgiving Ensemble -- Digital Download
Grateful Heart Thanksgiving Ensemble - Digital Download
Price: $14.95 $8.97
Island Indigo 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Island Indigo 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Large Triangle Punch
Large Triangle Punch
Price: $15.95 $11.96
Shaker Frames
Shaker Frames
Price: $4.95 $3.71
Silver Stampin' Glitter by Stampin' Up!
Silver Stampin' Glitter
Price: $3.95 $2.96
Twine Baker's Early Espresso
Twine Baker's Early Espresso
Price: $2.95 $2.21


To order Stampin' Up products please visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/creativemeasures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang Your Stocking Christmas card 7-28-19

Hello crafters and welcome to some Christmas inspiration on the blog today. I am in the process of using up my stash and making as many cards as possible before the hustle bustle of the season begins. The card for today features the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and Festive Farmhouse DSP (designer series paper). I stamped the stocking and the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink and then stamped the snowflakes with VersaMark ink and heat set with some silver embossing powder. I love how this card came out and more inspiration is on the way. Take a look at the project below and please let me know what you think. Supplies used: . I also popped up the focal image using Scotch 3M Foam tape. I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will check back often for more inspiration. Thank you for visiting.

Graceful Garden friendship card

Here's my second card for the weekend. I just can't stop with the butterflies and I wanted to feature the ink colors in a clean and simple card. Sequins just had to be added for a little sparkle. The colors I used will be retiring soon so if you like them go and grab then while you can. I hope you'll take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. Supplies:

Beauty Abounds Birthday card

Have you ever backed a diecut with different dsp (patterned paper)? Well the project I'm sharing today shows just that. I love this stamp and die bundle and the various colors of the pretty papers just called to me. Take a look at the project below and let me know what you think. . Additional supplies: ATG tape glider, Scotch 3M foam tape. Instructions: Started with a White card base and then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock and inked it up with some Ranger /Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink. Next run the panel through the Big Shot using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder. I die cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty thinlits and Heather Highland card stock backed with adhesive sheet( to make an instant sticker). I then backed the individual butterflies with a different piece of dsp from the Gingham Gala pack and a piece of the Botanical Butterfly dsp. The butterflies were popped up with Scotch 3M foam tape. The sentiment from Itty Bi...